Zobacz temat - [75] Wymiana skrzynki mechanicznej na automatyczną

Forum Klubu ROVERki.pl

Rover serii 75, MG ZT - [75] Wymiana skrzynki mechanicznej na automatyczną

randreev - Czw Paź 08, 2020 00:42
Temat postu: [75] Wymiana skrzynki mechanicznej na automatyczną
Cześć z Mińska. Czy ktoś może zmienić manualną skrzynię biegów na automatyczną?
Chętnie doradzę

MaReK - Nie Paź 11, 2020 14:43

randreev napisał/a:
Cześć z Mińska.

Z którego? :P

randreev napisał/a:
Czy ktoś może zmienić manualną skrzynię biegów na automatyczną?

Szukasz kogoś kto Ci zmieni skrzynię manualną na automatyczną czy kogoś kto chciałby to zrobić u siebie a Ty
randreev napisał/a:
Chętnie doradzę
?

Bo nie wiadomo o co chodzi :)

randreev - Wto Paź 13, 2020 10:06

MaReK, Dzen dobry )))
Yes my friend, we were talking about toaf last time and about CDT tunes. Let's talk in english, because I don't know Polish. Sorry for that
I want to change my manual gearbox to auto. There is no mechanical problems in that. But I'm little bit confused about wiring.
Let me show what I'm going to buy.

[ Dodano: Wto Paź 13, 2020 10:06 ]
But the problem is that our used parts markets doesn't sells the wirings. That's why i don't have wirings marked at the picture below. I know that one of this loops connected with indicator inside the car. And the second one is connected with control unit. I'm gonna create the wirings by myself but aware of can wirings.
Maybe someone can give me an advise or someone wants to sell the wirings for CDT autogearbox ;)

dawidd - Wto Paź 13, 2020 13:08

ciekawy temat, sam miałem ochotę kiedyś zmienić na automat, ale za wiele w temacie nie forum nie ma informacji i odpuściłem.
tommasino - Sro Paź 14, 2020 09:17

randreev, why you don't buy a complete car, damaged or from the scrapyard with automatic gearbox so you could use all the required wiring? Moreover, you could see how the wiring and other parts are installed. The rest of the parts you could or sell or keep for the nearest future :mrgreen: