Zobacz temat - Pierwsze wzmianki o możliwym powrocie MG do rajdów :)

Forum Klubu ROVERki.pl

Sporty Samochodowe - Pierwsze wzmianki o możliwym powrocie MG do rajdów :)

7Tomi - Nie Lut 16, 2014 10:36
Temat postu: Pierwsze wzmianki o możliwym powrocie MG do rajdów :)
http://wrc.net.pl/powrot-mg/

Skontaktowałem się z Panem Tamarazov i oto jego komentarz:

I can tell you that from my side I've propose to MG move WRC program from now and starts in WRC middle of the next year . Financed by me and development by leading world companies . I can finance at least 2 year wrc program with 2 cars running. They are thinking about it because they have 2 motorsport programs this year (direct speech ). But they didn't said no and still didn't say yes . My hope they will say yes . The reason i hope so is that hey don't need to spend any money . For me it is ambitious project , no business .

Remigiusz - Pon Lut 17, 2014 15:15

Będziemy ciekaw czy to wjedzie w życie :) fajne takie MG nowe wersja WRC :D
bociannielot - Pon Lut 17, 2014 15:45

Hyundai rady na razie nie daje, MG z mniejszym budżetem szans nie daje... prędzej w niższej jakiejś grupie może by to miało sens, w specyfikacji pod erc np
maniaq - Pią Kwi 04, 2014 11:16

Nic nie slychac w temacie ?
Furmano - Sob Sty 09, 2016 19:48
Temat postu: Re: Pierwsze wzmianki o możliwym powrocie MG do rajdów :)
7Tomi napisał/a:
http://wrc.net.pl/powrot-mg/

Skontaktowałem się z Panem Tamarazov i oto jego komentarz:

I can tell you that from my side I've propose to MG move WRC program from now and starts in WRC middle of the next year . Financed by me and development by leading world companies . I can finance at least 2 year wrc program with 2 cars running. They are thinking about it because they have 2 motorsport programs this year (direct speech ). But they didn't said no and still didn't say yes . My hope they will say yes . The reason i hope so is that hey don't need to spend any money . For me it is ambitious project , no business .

Wypełnia mnie ciekawość co dalej będzie. Oby coś dobrego z tego wyszło.