Forum Klubu ROVERki.pl :: International Rover Meeting 2017 - 25. - 28. 5. 2017, Czechy
GarażTechniczny FAQSzukajFAQRejestracjaZaloguj

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
International Rover Meeting 2017 - 25. - 28. 5. 2017, Czechy
Autor Wiadomość
AnderN 

Wysłany: Sob Lut 04, 2017 21:09   International Rover Meeting 2017 - 25. - 28. 5. 2017, Czechy

Dear Rover friends!

every year there is an international meeting for all enthusiasts of Rover cars, the British legend, organized by one of the European Rover owners’ clubs. It is an honor for the RoverClub Czech Republic to continue in this wonderful tradition and host the International Rover Meeting 2017 from Thursday, May 25 to Sunday, May 28. We have decided to take advantage of the location of the Czech Republic in the heart of Europe and invite club members from all European directions because we believe it will make the meeting very unique.

The International Rover Meeting 2017 takes place in Brno, South Moravia. A comfortable four-star hotel has been chosen as the meeting base. However, the South Moravian region offers lots of geographical, cultural or technical attractions so you will have chance to visit some the most famed of them during this meeting. You will enjoy an eventful program, some adventure, and lots of fun combined with gastronomy and relax. During various competitions you can check your knowledge and skills, or attractiveness of your cars in the RoverClub CZ Concours d’Elegance Chateau Lysice competition. The award ceremony for competition winners will take place at the gala evening on Saturday.

If you are a Rover car owner, either classic or modern, or if your car brand is associated to the Rover history, such as MG, Land-Rover, or classic Mini, you are highly welcome to this event! More details about the program, as well as the registration form and contact information can be found at the meeting website, news and updates will be periodically sent to all registered meeting participants via e-mail:
http://meeting2017.roverclub.cz/en

Note: The capacity of this event is limited so don’t hesitate to register rather sooner. The registration will be open till March 31, 2017 or until it is sold out.

Should you have any questions, comments or ideas, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Happy Rovering!

International Rover Meeting 2017 organizational team
RoverClub Czech Republic
info@roverclub.cz

SPAMU¦

Wysłany: Sob Lut 04, 2017 21:09   Post o charakterze reklamowym. Każde Twoje kliknięcie zwiększa nasze szanse przeżycia ;)

Remigiusz 

Rover 45

Wysłany: Sob Lut 04, 2017 21:22   

Cool, Brno is not that far form Vienna luckily. I may join to have a look. But is there a special time at one day where it would be able to see all people from the meet up with their cars ?

Mostly from the schedule i only see trips somewhere :-/ :?:

AnderN 

Wysłany: Sob Lut 04, 2017 23:32   

Why don't you make a cool weekend and join us?

Yes, the program will make all of us busy. Interesting guided tours here and there, mixed with various competitions. Lots of fun for everyone.

Remigiusz 

Rover 45

Wysłany: Nie Lut 05, 2017 00:29   

Sure it will be fun, I know this from the Polish meet up. Always not enough time and the days just pass :razz:

Will still have to plan it when I have to stay, so just going there for one day I may do it spontaneous.
Still all the attractions sound awesome :P

AnderN 

Wysłany: Pon Lut 06, 2017 01:09   

All right, one day visitors are welcome, too.

Anybody else? Don't tell me there will be only one brave representative of your club :-) I remember events in CZ where we had at least 5 participants from Poland. And they were much smaller, not the whole European.

For your information -- we already have meeting participants from Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Hungary, or Sweden. Cars from 1930s up to the end of production in 2005. Wonderful!

Remigiusz 

Rover 45

Wysłany: Pon Lut 06, 2017 01:10   

AnderN, I asked btw some people from Austria maybe they will come also.

Rzeski 

Wysłany: Pon Lut 06, 2017 10:57   

Dear AnderN,
fully respect for your engagement and programme, but why nothing was organised on Autodrome Brno ? http://www.automotodrombrno.cz/en/

Competition for Elegance is OK
Competition for Race much better :mrgreen:

AnderN 

Wysłany: Sro Lut 08, 2017 08:33   

@Remigiusz -- yes, we closely cooperate with Rover club in Austria, so that we already have 3 participants registered from there. I just remember people from PL visiting events in CZ in the past so I thought you might be interested.

@Rzeski -- this is because the Autodrome in Brno is very expensive and hardly achievable. We actually had a plan to take the cars there for a lap or something but unfortunately the club member who worked there passed away a year ago. So we have no insider there any longer. Also, if we went to the Autodrome we would hardly be able to present anything else, such as the natural or cultural attractions. In addition, there will be cars from 1930s to the end of production so not everybody would be interested in speeding at a race track.

But, as part of the programme, there will be several competitions -- navigation stage, driving skills ride, race of accuracy, concours d'elegance, and a few other tasks. At the Saturday gala evening the winners will be announced. So I don't think it should be boring for anyone, if you have this kind of worries ;-)

maniaq 

MG ZS

Wysłany: Sro Lut 08, 2017 15:13   

Been there some time ago :) But unfortunately no MG these days ... Maybe some day will be back to the MG brand :D ZS and ZR was always fun :)

Have fun !

AnderN 

Wysłany: Sro Lut 15, 2017 11:08   

Just a gentle reminder -- we now have a half of capacity occupied, approximately 6 weeks remaining.

Meeting participants will come from at least 10 countries so it will be really international: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Netherlands, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.

The range of cars we have is also interesting: from 1938 Rover 16HP, through various P4, P5, and P6 models, up to modern cars, such as SD1, R600, R800. R75 and various MG models ZR, ZT, including ZT260 with V8 engine.

In the meantime we are working various competitions so it will be fun for everyone who comes.

maniaq 

MG ZS

Wysłany: Wto Lut 21, 2017 23:53   

Unfortunately not this time, but I can recommend it to others :) Had some good time :D

Odpowiedz do tematu