Forum Klubu ROVERki.pl :: [Rover 75 CDT] Troubles witn EWS
GarażTechniczny FAQSzukajFAQRejestracjaZaloguj

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
[Rover 75 CDT] Troubles witn EWS
Autor Wiadomość
randreev 

Wysłany: Pon Lut 17, 2020 10:07   [Rover 75 CDT] Troubles witn EWS
Typ: CDT Rodzaj silnika: diesel Pojemnosc silnika: 2.0 Rok produkcji: 2000

Hi guys. Sorry for English but we are from Belarus, and i don't know Polish language. :oops:

Here we have a littli Rover 75 club/ And we had troubles with 2 of them last week.
The problem is in the EWS.
Both car won't start. And both of them shows us EWS error with TOAF tool.
1 car: had corooed EWS wires, we repared them but car won't start. Also i linke two starter wires to avoid problem wtin EWS relay, but ews sand error to DDE and i always get an error. Also i tried to sync EWS and DDE, but after swtich off/on ignition, error cames back. We bought an ews emulator, but we dan;t know how exactly to read ISN number from ews/
2 car stopped yesterday. I connected it with TOAF and it shows me the same error. After syncing EWS to DDE and switching ignition off/on, engine runs. But after engine stops and waiting for some time, or releasing the key, or setting the alarm...i can't start engine again. And also i've got the same error from EWS. After syncing ews-dde i can run engine one more time, but situation will be repeat ed after i stop engine and will try run it again. Every stopping engine every time leads to out of sync dde-ews.

I'm waiting for your advices guys. Main question how to read ISN and how to find problem out of sync ews-dde every stop.

Thank you!!!!
:mrgreen:

SPAMU¦

Wysłany: Pon Lut 17, 2020 10:07   Post o charakterze reklamowym. Każde Twoje kliknięcie zwiększa nasze szanse przeżycia ;)

marcin.misek 
Klubowicz

Profesor
Coding Group

Wysłany: Pon Lut 17, 2020 22:52   

Hi.
You can't replace only EWS. You must replace EWS and ECU.
If EWS isn't paired with ECU you can't synchronize it.
EWS in rover 75 don;t have INS , there is a roling codes :) And you can't use EWS elumator like in BMW.
randreev napisał/a:
After syncing ews-dde i can run engine one more time, but situation will be repeat ed after i stop engine and will try run it again.

I think there is some problem with EEPROM in ECU.

randreev 

Wysłany: Pon Mar 16, 2020 13:49   

Hi, Marcin. Ok we will try to repair EWS block from first car. And do you have any idea how to solve problem with the second car?

[ Dodano: Pon Mar 16, 2020 13:49 ]
marcin.misek napisał/a:
Hi.
You can't replace only EWS. You must replace EWS and ECU.
If EWS isn't paired with ECU you can't synchronize it.
EWS in rover 75 don;t have INS , there is a roling codes :) And you can't use EWS elumator like in BMW.
randreev napisał/a:
After syncing ews-dde i can run engine one more time, but situation will be repeat ed after i stop engine and will try run it again.

I think there is some problem with EEPROM in ECU.

At first car, where we should sync EWS with DDE everytime, we repaired with changing all DDE-EWS-Chip system.
The second car was repaired by repairing of EWS. We took the original ews processor and put it to the new plate(from other car). It works good.

But now i have a problem.
My car wan't start. I had the same problem as first car. Every time dde lose sync with ews. But also i saw Can-bus faults when read errors with Toaf.
Yesterday i was trying to disconnect diffrent blocks to find which broken my can-bus.
Can fault was in the DDE and in the IPK.
DDE has two faults: 1. EWS error 2. Can-bus error
IPK has two errors: 1. Coding error(but oi know that i see it every time after first coding with toaf) 2. Can-bus error (and smth with light-module i saw there)
After unplugging and connecting back these: IPK, LSM, fuses with TC,SRS,ABS. i can't connect to my car with toaf. I can connect to SRS ans ABS only. Other blocks unevialable

What's wrong?????

marcin.misek 
Klubowicz

Profesor
Coding Group

Wysłany: Sro Mar 18, 2020 19:57   

randreev napisał/a:
After unplugging and connecting back these: IPK, LSM, fuses with TC,SRS,ABS. i can't connect to my car with toaf. I can connect to SRS ans ABS only. Other blocks unevialable

Connection with ECU/ABS/SRS/JATCO is over pin 7 in OBD. Connection with other modules is over pin 8 and IPK is a gateway for others modules. Check connection with pin 8 in OBD socket, and in OBD plug.
Toaf can connect with ECU only when can read EWS or IPK module.

Odpowiedz do tematu